Thank you Mogsy @bibliosanctum for reminding me of this update! You got me into the challenge and keep holding my hand.
- Runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2020 than you did in 2019.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June 30, 2020 and last update in December 15, 2020.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+
My books so far
As I was aiming for stenographer I have officially completed my challenge of listening to 12 books!!!!
The challenge being fun, I will change my goal to Binge Listener between 20-30 books!
Do you listen to audiobooks? Thanks for reading!
I haven’t written an update post for my progress yet or updated my page, but I’m listening to more audios than I was expecting too. Good luck with your new target! 😉
Thank you Flora!!!! You too 😉
You are on fire woman! Congrats with this. I think I am around 6 so will defo hit my goal (cross fingers!!)
Crossing my fingers for you too Caro!
Congrats, I’m sure you’ll also make your year end goal! As you know, I loved The Sun Down Motel as well!
Thank you Mogsy!!!
Wow you’re doing awesome with this challenge. I listened to 4 books so far, which is according to my goal, so I am doing well. I listened to Kill the Queen last year and have the next tow on my planned listening list.
I hope you’ll love Protect the Prince Lola!
How many hours was the Diviners? I always listen to contemporaries, so they clock in 6-8 hours. I attempted Lord of Shadows and it was 24 hours. I was overwhelmed. Hooray for finishing the challenge!!!
It was 18 hours and 14 minutes Sam!
That’s commitment. Gold star for you!
Congrats Sophie! I need to start listening to audiobooks.
Thank you Kim!
I love how easily you beat the first level! I have a harder time incorporating audiobooks into my lifestyle but I’ll keep the option open for later in my life! 😛 Good luck with level 2!
Try doing chores and going for long walks Lashaan! That’s when I listen to them