Double post now that I know that Jetpack is “capping ” us at 30 posts for free to get displayed on the WordPress Reader!
Also this makes sense as today is a recap of my accomplishment (or not) in the 2022 Audiobook Reading Challenge (link to my post HERE) and me entering the 2023 challenge!
First things first: the 2022 Audiobook Challenge!
I was aiming for marathoner so 50+ books.
Let’s see if I did it…
Here are the books I listened to in 2022.
So that makes it… 55 books!!!! I DID IT GUYS!
Now for this year’s challenge…
As a reminder it’s ran by The Caffeinated Reviewer – click on her name to find out how to join and don’t forget to add your link!
You just have to choose your level and write your post, linking it to her post!
Use hashtag #2023AudiobookChallenge on social media to alert others of your listens and progress!
• Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
• Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
• Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
• Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
• Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
• My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
• Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
• Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+
• The 100 Club (Audiobook Addict) 100+
• Runs January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023. You can join at any time.
• The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2023 than you did in 2022.
• Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
• ANY genres count.
• Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
• You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
• If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge.
• Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be July 2, 2023, and the last update will take place on December 30, 2023. You’ll have one week to link up and share your progress.
This year I am aiming for MARATHONER as well!
Feel free to try it too!
Thanks for reading!