Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Today’s theme is : Favorite bookstores BUT…
I went rogue again as I don’t have ten favorite bookstores to talk about.
Instead, I thought if I had to build my dream bookstore, what would it look like? What “essentials “and luxuries would I want it to have?
- A dream location and architecture like that one:
2. Lots of book events with my favorite authors!
3. Comfort food and coffee
4. Special editions with lots of customization
5. A book club to talk about our favorite books , gush and analyze everything!
6. Cozy reading nooks
7. Bookish merch like candles, bookmarks, tote etc.
8. Writing classes to help you write your own book one day…
9. Bookish craft classes like painting your own book edges, making your own bookish funko pop …
10. A “swap” corner or “second hand” corner where you can unhaul your books and maybe find some used ones.
Now would my bookstore tempt you?
Thanks for reading!