Thank you Mogsy @bibliosanctum for reminding me once more of this update! You got me into the challenge and keep holding my hand.
- Runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2020 than you did in 2019.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June 30, 2020 and last update in December 15, 2020.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+
My books from January to April 1st
As I had already reached my Stenographer goal, I switched and chose Binge Reader as 20 to 30 books a year.
From April 1st to June 30 I have added six more books!
From July 1st to September 30 I added 8 more books! I am now at 26 books and I think I’ll surpass even the new goal!
Are you part of the challenge? How is it going so far?
Thanks for reading!
I really should try audiobooks again, I couldn’t get into them a few years back but I wanna try!
You’ve got some exciting titles to listen to soon! Happy audiobooking! 😀
Thank you Lashaan!
You’re doing great! I’ve dipped out of participating since I haven’t been listening to many audiobooks lately, but now that I’m picking them up more, maybe I’ll get to it next year. I hope you’ll enjoy the rest you add on!
Thank you Sophia!
Aw, I was tickled at the shoutout! And I’m so glad to see you’re doing so well on the challenge 😀
Well you deserve the shoutout Mogsy!
Sounds like fun! Need more audiobooks at the moment.
We never have enough audiobooks!
You’ve read some awesome books this year!
You’re doing great so far! I love the books you’ve picked for this challenge. I’ve read some of them and they’re really good. I really want to check out The Diviner’s audiobook!
The Diviners is amazing! The narrator is absolutely outstanding!
Wow you are doing so well!! I’m a little bit behind so need to up my game!!
Yes you do Caro! What are you waiting for??? LOL
I have no idea! Tomorrow me and Gideon the Ninth have a date!!!!
You’re doing great with this challenge!
There’s some great looking books in your list 🙂